December 31, 2011

Good-bye 2011

I started out this month full of plans to read loads of books - I end it with having read only 4! Most of my month was passed in re-reading Agatha Christie books because a new book requires full attention - something I'm too tired to have these days.

Books I read in the month of December

Manon Lescaut by Abbe Prevost
The Last Battle by C.S. Lewis
A Civil Contract by Georgette Heyer
Behold, Here's Poison by Georgette Heyer

Re-reads
Pistols for Two by Georgette Heyer

Agatha Christie re-reads
Crooked House
Cat Among the Pigeons
Third Girl
Three-Act Tragedy
The Clocks

The last month of the year 2011 has gone by with a whiz and we have a new year to look forward to. The year saw some great changes both in my own life (I got my first job!) and in my country, with various upheavals. In my first post of the new year, I'll lay out some of my goals for the year 2012: what I hope to accomplish in the blogging world. See y'all next year!

No comments: