August 9, 2011

Post-Exam Symptoms

It's been four months! Hello, people :-). I've missed my blog soooo much and now I'm just dying to get started again. My exams are finally over, and what is the first thing I do? Buy a book! An easy read and something I'm used to; I picked up Venetia by Georgette Heyer from a local old book store. It was fun just looking through the tons and tons of books but I held back realizing that I still had challenges to go through, and other books I've been meaning to read this past year! With this in mind, I've decided to organize my books, and start working regularly on my blog. The book I intend to read next is The Woman in White by Wilkie Collins. I have two challenges I need to complete which I have been deferring because of my exams: The Victorian Literature Challenge and The Historical Fiction Challenge. Luckily, I still have plenty of time. My post for Venetia will be up soon. Great to be back!

No comments: